SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Contractors Wardrobe sliding mirror closet doors

A home owner from Denver says:
Hi,

I need a 72" bottom track and three new wheels for a Contractors Wardrobe set of two mirrored closet sliding doors. I have attached a photo of the one remaining wheel attached to the one of the doors. Please help me identify the correct track and wheel.

Thank you!

Jason
User submitted photos of a mirror door roller.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Jason. How about our 23-064? Could you use this as a replacement? Let me know what you think.
A quick learner says:
Looks like a good possibility. I will measure and compare. If it does match, what bottom track do I order along with it?
Thanks,
Jason
Profile picture of Tom
There are a few possibilities, but I can't say for sure without seeing what yours looks like. You could consider our 23-256, 23-257, or maybe our 23-258.
A quick learner from hawaii says:
T ring to buy a cw white bottom closet track for double mirror closet door that's 71 inches long having trouble finding part
Profile picture of Tom
Could you provide us with some photos of the part you're looking for so we can compare and help you find what you need?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)