Drawer Corner Glide

A home owner from Brampton, Ontario says:
Hello,

I am placing and order for various parts that have broken (due to age) on the track and inside of the dresser drawers. I can not seem to locate the correct drawer glides. Picture attached as per your instructions.

User submitted a photo of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Your guide looks a little different than normal, but take a look at our 32-114 and see if that could be used as a replacement.
A home owner from Brampton, Ontario says:
Hi,

I thought of using this part, however it appears to me that this part is not as long as the original, therefore could not be butt up against the corner of the drawer opening. So, your advising me the part I was looking for no longer can be sourced, correct?

Rgds,
Maryann
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
That's correct, we were not able to find your original part. I also cannot guarantee that the 32-114 can work, but it is the best match we have. If you go that route, I suggest using a small block of wood to fill in the gap between the guide and the side of the cabinet. That might solve the problem.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.