SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Corner Keys

A quick learner from Oklahoma says:
trying to find corner keys that are 1 5/16th long with on leg 3/16ths thick and the other leg 1/16" thick. Also the glazing strip that holds the glass in place. I ordered some but it is way too thick to work on this storm door window.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Looking over your picture, our 59-068 spline appears to be a good match. This spline is lighter and thinner for your glass sash. For the offset corner keys, I think our 95-244 will work with a little filing down on the legs. That is what we did in the repair business for offset corners.
A quick learner from Oklahoma says:
Hi Paul,

Thank you for the response, one other question though. Are there matching tilt/swivel corner keys as well?

Thanks,

Marg.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we do not have matching tilt corners to go with this. You could possibly do some more retrofitting with our 95-084 and 95-085, but I can't guarantee they will work. I'm sorry we can't offer an easier solution.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)