SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Corner Keys for storm windows

A home owner from Tennessee says:
Hello,
Attached are photos of the corner keys I will need for my storm windows. I assume they are left and right corner keys that can be turned to fit in front or back windows. My storm windows are triple track. The only Identifying mark I can find on these windows is on the spring lack and it says Storm Weather. These windows are probably 40 plus years old. Please help. The corner keys are plastic. Do you have any metal keys that I could use in replacement of these cheapos?
Thanks,
Andy
A user submited photo of screen door corner keys
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Andy. Can you give me the thickness, length and width of each arm of this corner?
A home owner from TN says:
Here are the correct I had to google to see how to measure this correctly.

1 5/8 long to top of tab
1/8 thick
3/16 wide
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. I sincerely apologize for the long wait. I have some good news though! We are working on a few potential replacement parts for you. I will post again in this thread as soon as I have more information available to view.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Andy,
Please take a look at new SWISCO product codes 95-234 and 95-233, 3/16" x 1/8" replacement corner keys.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)