Corner gaurd for interior cabinet drawer

A handy person from Portland, or says:
Prevents Interior door corner from coming in contact with the interior surface of the cabinet door
User submitted photos of drawer hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not familiar with this part. Can you tell me your measurements? Would you also happen to know the manufacturer of your cabinet? Finally, please give me any numbers or stamps you may see anywhere on the cabinet.
A handy person from Portland, Or says:
post should read "keeps drawer corner from contacting". Part is plastic and as sitting on drawer is 3/4" high, 1" long and protrudes 3/8" from drawer side. No cabinet manufacturer indicated, kitchen is custom and was installed 4 years ago by previous homeowners. Part has a number on back. 60.0030
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. We actually may have found something and are currently working on bringing it in. I will let you know as soon as it is added to our catalog so that you can review.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 32-347.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.