SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Corner key

A home owner from York PA says:
Corner key for 1970s triple track storm window made by Dailey Manufacturing co in Willow Grove PA. Attached is a document using another manufacturers form. The photos and written in dimensions are for the key that I need. The one in the photo is for the right bottom corner. It is diecast and has the # 3017 cast in the vertical leg. I found slide locks for these windows on ebay a few years ago. They were PL15304 and PL15306 from Prime Line. Hope all of this helps. Please advise if you can supply both rights & lefts, with price. I also need Glass Glazing Spline, Prime line # is P7767. THANKS! Don Weir
User submitted photos of a corner key.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for constacting us, Don. I believe the closest matches we carry are our 95-146 and 95-147. The only difference is the 3/32" dimension where you have 1/8". You might need to file it down to fit. What do you think?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)