SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Corner key for Emco 300 series storm door

A handy person from USA says:

I am trying to find top tilt corner keys for this storm door. I do not see any specifically for this door. When looking through those offered it seems to be an exact duplicate of Larson swivel corner product code 95-191. I have reduced the picture and used the key I have as an overlay and it seems to match perfectly. Do you see anything in your records stating that it would work on my unit? I only need 2 but would buy more if necessary to obtain them. Anderson says they can not be replaced and that I would have to purchase a complete window assembly for $50---$60.

Please give me your thoughts about use price and amounts required to purchase.

Thank you,

Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't say for sure if the 95-191 will work for an EMCO door. I've never used it in such an application, personally. To be honest, we've had some bad experiences with this brand and I'm a little hesitant to recommend anything. If you'd like, you can take a couple pictures of the part in question, along with the dimensions (as compared to our 95-191). That would give us a better idea of what you have and what can work.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)