Corner keys ID

A quick learner from USA says:
Corner Keys ID
User submitted photos of screen hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what to recommend without knowing your measurements. We have the 95-218 corner key with latch. This may be a good place to start, but you will need to carefully compare your measurements to ours to confirm that it is the same size.
A quick learner from Vero Beach, Florida says:
The latch is 1 1/2 x 1/4 inch. It is black latch that locks the screen into the window frame. I am attempting to send more images.
A quick learner from Vero Beach, Florida says:
Here is another image
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you! I'm afraid we won't be able to get that latch by itself. We may be able to replace the corner, but I do not know of any corner where the locking latch is available separately.
A landlord from Vero Beach, Florida says:
Dave, we ordered a package of 95-218 screen corner latch with pull. Hope it works. Will let you know. Thanks for your help.

Willie
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.