Corners

A quick learner from Riley Kansas says:
I ordered 3/16" Nylon Press-fit Corner 95-131. These are not wide enough to fit the screen I am needing to fix. Everything else about it fits. It is almost like if I doubled them up they would work. Can you help me find ones that will work for me please. I have 8 screens that need the corners replaced for a customer of mine. I have attached a picture of what I need with the clips I received from Swisco. Also I will be needing to send back the ones I did receive if you could help me do that also I would really appreciate it
Thank You
Misty
screen corner
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can get this exact corner, but we will certainly do our best. Can you give me the exact size of the legs? We will need to know their width and thickness.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.