Corners for new screen frame with extended lip

A home owner from Pennsylvania says:
Attached is a photo of my new screen frame. I can't seem to find any corners that fit. The other photo shows the 95-206 corner which does fit, but the square part needs to be on the side facing up in the photo instead of on the side facing down. The last photo shows the corner that supposedly fits the frame and that's all well and fine, but they're only sold in a box of 100. and I only need a total of 8! I'm hoping you can help me out. Thank you so much.
Corner
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Look at the 95-206 corners. These appear similar to the one you show in your photo. As for the 95-206 flange being on the opposite side, I suggest cutting the inside corner so that it will not get in the way when you got to re-screen the frame. I have done this when in similar situations. Your frame could be a specific type from Canada which is no longer made. If I'm right, then this may be your only option.
When I read your reply I realized the photo is probably misleading. As you'll see in the attached photo, the lip of the frame is on the top of the frame and when the corner is inserted in the frame, the extended edge is on the bottom. That corner is a 95-206. I got several, thinking they would fit. And they do fit, just "flip flopped" for lack of a better term. The edge needs to be on the opposite side. The frame is brand new, from a company called DK Hardware in Florida. The photo of the corner I sent in the previous post fits the frame, but is only sold in packs of 100. I was hoping you carried the same corner, but I could only order the 8 that I need.
Looking at the photo I attached of the corner that's made for my new frame but is only available in a pack of 100 from the company I got the frame from, it looks a lot like the 95-205 corner. Do you think that corner would work?
Corners for new screen frame with extended lip
Thank you for your continued patience. Looks like the screen groove is opposite of the flange. That's probably why our 95-205 and 95-206 won't work. The good news is, we found something that I think just might work. Please give us some time to have it made up for you and I'll let you know when it becomes available in our catalog.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, please see our new 95-265. Hopefully this will be a better match for you!
Thank you so much for going to the trouble of making a new corner for me! It looks like it will work and I've already placed an order. Thank you again for all your help!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
It was our pleasure! Thanks for your business, and please let us know how it works out.
Always happy to help, of course. If you ever need anything else, you know where to find me.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.