SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Correct Take Out Clip for Milgard Series 1510-S?

A home owner from Henderson, NV says:
Hi,

Great site! I have a Milgard Series 1510-S with a busted channel balance. The window installers or previous owners took out all of the take out clips on all the single hung windows in this house. I have no idea if the 16-009 will work for the windows. More information on the sticker that was on the window - H-LC25-48x84. I don't if this will help. Thanks for your assistance!

Karl
A home owner from Henderson, NV says:
Another detail - the mounting hole on the aluminum frame appeared to take a sheet metal screw - not the slotted arrangement for the other styles of take out clips.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if our 16-009 will work for you, either. Do you have another Milgard window elsewhere in the house that has the same hardware? If so, could you use that take-out clip for reference?
A home owner from Henderson, Nevada says:
None of the windows in the house have any hardware, unfortunately.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
In that case, please take some close up photos of your window sash and the track that the sash moves on and we will try to help. Please also see our video on channel balance removal for some insight on what to look for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)