Correct balance for 40 Pound window

A home owner from San Diego says:
Hello,
I've looked through your very helpful web pages and settled on the balance I need.
The channel width is 1/2 inch, the top is a 19-005 and the shoe is a 15-004. The length is 34 inches which gets me to the series S385-34.

The problem is that the stamp code on my old balance doesn't match any of the series options. The old balance code is 33 9 LR CALDWELL. The weight of the window sash is 40 pounds. The available options are as follows:

Stamp Option Sash Weight Range
3310 8 to 13 lb
3320 13 to 18 lb
3330 18 to 23 lb
3340 23 to 28 lb
3350 28 to 32 lb

It doesn't appear that any of the available options match the weight of my window sash.

Can you help clarify?

Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, I think we can help. Your balance will need to be custom made. We can make it with a 3370 option, which carries 39 through 42 pounds. Please let me know how many you need and we can get started.
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.