SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Corresponding crank for 36-079 gear

A home owner from Ohio says:
Do you have the upper part of the crank operator (the upper plate with the handle and drive gear) for the old Getty casement windows with the chain drive operators? It is associated with your Part No. 36-079, the chain drive gear. It is the handle gear drive for the Part 36-079 gear.

Thanks much!
A home owner from Ohio says:
Follow-up re Getty casement chain drive operator - looking fo upper plate (has handle and gear drive). Associated with your Part No. 36-079. See pics attached.
User submitted photo of the Getty gear crank.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience.

Unfortunately we have discovered this part to be discontinued and no longer available. I am sorry we are not able to help you with your project.
A quick learner from Columbus, Ohio says:
I have thirteen windows needing this Getty casement chain drive operator. Do you know of anyone who might have these parts available for retail?

I'd rather not have to throw these nice wooden frame windows away. They just need new operators and your replacement gears.

Handles are appreciated too!

Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
These operators are no longer being made. You may want to try to contact older mom & pop hardware stores to see if anyone has any old stock of this operator left.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)