Cost of balance

A home owner from Florida says:
My balance matches your 23' series 795 balance but it is stamped 22-9. The 9 represents a sash weight of 27-30lbs. You don't offer that option on your website. Could you give me the cost and product number for you to make this custom balance for me? Actual weight of the tilt window is 28.4 lbs. Thank you

Allen
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, we could custom make this balance with a special 22F stamp. This can carry 27 through 30 pounds. Can you just confirm how many you need?
Just 2 for now to see if they'll work
Profile picture of Tom
Thank you! One last question, I just noticed you said your balance is 23" long. Stamps for the S795-23 usually start with "23," not "22." Can you confirm the length of the metal channel by itself?
I'm sorry for the confusion. The actual length of the metal is 23 inches and the old balance is stamped 22 9 BSI TF

Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks! In that case, we will go with the 23F, since your balance is 23" long. This can carry 27 through 30 pounds, as well, so we're still good to go. I will email you a custom order form right now.
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
How to Install a T-Lock Shoe on a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
How to Convert a Crossbow Balance to a Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
How to install the 26-200 Screw Plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
Modifying the Series 795 Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.