Could not find markings

A home owner from Wilton says:
Had CertainTeed Windows installed in 2009 and need 2 new pivot shoes and Insert.
Please help.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our 15-180 pivot shoe. This appears to match your old shoes.

I'm not sure what an insert might be. Can you specify?
A home owner from Wilton, CT says:
Tried to send picture but didn't work but I mean the
little round thing that has a slot for the window to
slot into place. Don't know what it's called and
cannot find image on Swisco website.
Profile picture of Tom
Sounds like you're referring to the cam in the pivot shoe. These aren't available separately, but come with the shoe. You can see it in our pictures of the 15-180 on its store page.
A quick learner from Wilton says:
Received pivot shoes this morning and my husband managed to install, although took a while.

Just want to thank Tom for his help on-line and the
guy I spoke to on the phone, Steve.

I very much like that you are able to post pictures of the broken items you wish to replace - this made things a lot easier.

Again, thanks guys for all the help - you guys ROCK!
Profile picture of Tom
We appreciate your kind words and compliments. We are glad that we were able to help you. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you need us!
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.