Cover piece for 84-026?

A home owner from Austin, TX says:
Hi,
I am looking for a replacement for this corner roller of a screen door. I believe the measurements correspond to your part 84-026 "1-1/8" x 13/32" Corner Screen Roller Assembly, 15/16" Wheel." However, ours has a cover piece attached to it that is not removable. Your picture either doesn't have this cover, or it's been removed to show the inside components.

Is there another cover piece I should order? Is there any reason to think this part wouldn't work anyway, even if there is no second piece?

Thank you,
Sharon
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure what you mean when you reference a cover piece. Your picture looks very close to the 84-026, just flipped over. Does the metal corner plate completely wrap around?
A home owner says:
Hi,
I thought I had attached a second picture showing the other side, too. Apparently only one went through. I will try again here, and you can see what I mean that our part is completely enclosed with two plates, not one.
Thanks,
Sharon
User submitted a photo of a screen door roller.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Wow, this is a weird one. I'm honestly not sure if you need to cover the corner once it is in the door. I would be more concerned that the dimensions match up. Just looking it over, I don't see anything whose lack would interfere with the function of our 84-026.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.