SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Cox universal corner block and associated pivots for bi-fold mirror door

A home owner from Brooklyn, NY says:
Hi- I need to buy a complete set of everything I need to replace the corner hardware for my bi-fold mirror door. Facing the mirrored side, the door pivots on the right side and rolls in a track on the left side.

The first two pictures show the bottom block (from a different, identical door); the third and fourth pictures show the top block from that other door. So, I'm looking for a bottom and top block, along with the top pivot, bottom adjustable pivot, any bushings, etc. As far as I can tell, this is a Cox Series 26 (26A?) door.

The door came off its track, I did some clever things to try to make it work without the right parts, and -- well, now I want to do it the right way. Even though some of the original parts might still work fine, I'd rather just buy a whole new set for the top and bottom and start over fresh. If there's anything else you need to help describe this, please let me know.
User submitted photos of mirror door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, thank you for your patience in this matter. Now, please see our 23-407 and 21-092 and let me know if these could work for you as replacements. I think they're close, but let me know if you agree. As for the final part you need, we are currently bringing in a brand new part that may work as a replacement. I will let you know as soon as it is online and available to view.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Please see our new 21-093 and see if this is could be the last piece of the puzzle!
A quick learner from Brooklyn, NY says:
I guess I got used to living with a broken door. But, today I decided to dig into this problem again, and your solutions look they will be exactly what I need. The first two pieces (23-407 and 21-092) were necessary, but it's also true that I wouldn't have been able to finish the job without the new (21-093) part.

So -- thanks! I've placed the order, and I'm looking forward to putting everything back together.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)