SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Crank Window Opener

A purchasing agent from Ojai, CA says:
Hello- The measurements for this part - shaft is 12" long - the width of the black part is 5 1/2". I hope you can help me. All that is says on it is Made in USA (it must be old)
User submitted a photo of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
This looks a lot like our 39-141 and 39-142. Take a look and double check your dimensions to see if maybe these could work as replacements.
A quick learner says:
I measured and it looks like it's 14" not 11". Do you have one that long?
Profile picture of Tom
Ah, I see. Thank you for the additional information. Please give us a little time to research this and we will let you know as soon as we can.
Profile picture of Tom
Alright, we are currently working on a possible replacement for this operator and will let you know as soon as it is online and available for you to view.
A quick learner says:
Thank you so much for your help. I truly appreciate it. I have been looking for these for months with no luck!
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for waiting. Please see our new 39-407 and 39-406 and see if these would work as replacement operators.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)