Crank for casement windows

A quick learner from Woodbury MN says:
Here are a couple of pictures of the hand crank we need - they are metal, gold or brass in color and have the # 45054 and 29 on the underside of the crank. They also have a 'set screw' on them. We will need several of these - if you can find them I will count up the number we need. Thank you
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. I think you could be able to use our 39-114L. However, I recommend confirming that your spline size is the same at 11/32". If so, then this should be a great match.
Our spline's on the window are 8/32 (1/4 inch) so we need the handle spline to be 8 or 9/32's Also a set screw would help. Do you have one of these? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
I'm afraid we don't have any handles with that spline size. I'm surprised it's not 11/32", the numbers you gave us are found on Truth brand hardware, and Truth only uses a 11/32" spline. Can you confirm?
Apparently the handle I used for my photo... while it works because of the set-screw isn't the original handle either! I will post a couple of pictures of the original handle I found on one of the windows. I couldn't find any markings on the handle but it's about 4.5 inches long. Again the windows are from around 1992.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Tom
Thanks for the new information, however our suggestion remains the same. The replacement would depend on the size of the spline. The handle you're showing now is not familiar in style, but if the spline is the same size as the 39-114L there's no reason why it wouldn't work.
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.