SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Crank handles for a Jeld Wen casement window

A home owner from Birmingham AL says:
Hi, I have several Jeld Wen casement windows that are missing the crank handles. Of your online inventory, the photo that looks the most like my handle is #39-224 Fold-down Crank Handle, 5/16" Hex. Attached are three pictures. Can you help me identify the product that I need? I will need a total of 13 handles.

Thanks,
Lauren
A customer submitted photo of their window operator.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
The closest handle that we have is the 39-205, it should fit the spline, and it folds, however it will not fit into the purse in your original operator housing.
Profile picture of Donna
UPDATE: We have located the needed replacement handles, they are only offered with the snap-on operator covers. I will post again when available.
A home owner from Dacula GA says:
I am also looking for 10 snap on operator covers and folding handles in a bronze finish for my Jeld Wen casement windows. Could you please notify me if you have any available.
Thanks
Liz
Profile picture of Donna
Thank you for posting, Liz, and for your interest in this product!
We will let you know as soon as they become available.
Profile picture of Donna
Please see new SWISCO product codes 39-375 and 39-376 for the new left and right hand Truth Encore folding handles with covers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)