SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

LP Crank out window hardware

A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
I have a Crank out window that was caught with a gust of wind. The hardware broke and twisted. I'm looking for both the crank and the upper hardware.

The crank is held on with screw on a 5 inch center. The lever is 8.75 inches. I need both the crank and the hardware for the top of the window.

The crank appears to be the 39-066 however mine is white. I've taken photos of a sister window that cranks out in the same direction.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Louisiana - Pacific
Weather-Seal Division
Serial # 612030010002
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Alright, thank you for your patience. We really appreciate it. We are currently working on the additional color option for these operators and will let you know as soon as they become available.
A quick learner from Wisconsin says:
What about the hardware for the top of the window? Does it all come as one kit, or does that have to be ordered separately?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Oh, I'm sorry. Are you referring to the hinge? if so, you might want to check out our 36-013-10. This looks similar to the hinge hardware I see on your window.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)