Crest line Windows on home built in 2006 builder Phillipe Builders vinyl casement

A home owner from Dyer Indiana says:
Please help me identify 3 replacement parts I need for my Crestline vinyl casement windows. My home was built in 2006 by Phillipe Builders . I have included all the information I could get from my existing Windows. I am in need of the white pastic part hiding 2 screws to keep the window locked. It holds in the sliding bar. Screen holders. Also 1 crank broke off from my blinds.

Theresa
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Theresa. I'm afraid I can only identify one of your parts based on your pictures. The first part appears to be a tie bar guide; your exact style is not being made anymore, but I think you could use our 39-417 as a replacement.

As for the operator, we will need to see a picture of the entire mechanism. The picture you gave us only shows the base, which unfortunately, is not enough. You can show us the entire mechanism by opening the window as wide as it can go and taking a top-down picture of the operator. Even better, you could simply take it out of the window and show us the whole thing that way.

I am also not sure what your screen holder is. We will need a clear picture of the piece in question.
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.