SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Crestline Patio Door Lock Replacement Part.

A home owner from Richfield, MN says:
I need a new Crestline patio door lock handle (see picture below), the inside casting has cracked off rendering it useless. Can you send me any information concerning this part. The only other information I can find on the door is:

Series 94 Vinyl SGD
Mfg code TPC-1

Any and all information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
User submitted a photo of a thumb latch.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, we do not carry this thumb lever separately. You would need an entirely new handle. Depending on the thickness of your door, I recommend our 82-073 or 82-074.
A handy person from Maui, Hawaii says:
Aloha, I happen to have a similar situation. I am trying to replace the escutcheon on a patio door handle that is very similar to the one in this homeowners photo. Have no idea who the manufacture is and would prefer to just buy it seperately but I'm having the hardest time. I can't believe how challenging it's been trying to get someone to sell me something.
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the manufacturer is not selling the inside handle by itself at this time. Based on your pictures, our 82-069 may be a better match.
A professional from California says:
To the handy person from Maui:
82-069 is a good option. If you want the handles to match, your best bet would to buy 2 and just leave out the latch lever on the left side. The other handles have a built-in lever that could cause problems during installation, and confusion after.
A handy person from Maui, Hawaii says:
Thank you both for responding. The escutcheon is what I would like to replace not the handle itself. That is still in one piece and undamaged. This is for a home with several patio doors and they all have the same hardware. Trying to identify the manufacturer has been chalLenging and I only have the handle itself to go by. The homeowners do not live in the country but the property manager has researched for me and has not come up with much info. They are meticulous homeowners so I would prefer to find the correct handle assembly if that's the only option but would much rather the escutcheon. Anyone have any ideas who makes or made this handle?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I don't think you'll find the escutcheon by itself, either. I don't know who made your handle, but I can't think of any manufacturer who would carry that for this style handle.
A quick learner from Maui, Hawaii says:
When do you think handle set 82-041 will be available in white? I think the design matches the original best.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The white version of the 82-041 is our 82-069. It's just a slightly different style.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)