Crestline Window glazing bead

A handy person from Bloomington, MN says:
Please see pictures. I have not taken the existing Glazing bead out to replace the glass as it may get damaged doing so. If no replacement, I am stuck. It's from a Crestline sliding window from about 1985-91??.Shows 1321121 and Crestopane 81-91 on inside of alluminum glass divider strip. Glazing strip is 9/16" wide facing out with a 90 deg. leg that fits between the insulated glass panel and sash inset for holding the insulated glass panel in place. I do not know what the profile of the leg holding the galzing bead in looks like. I would guess it to be 1/2" - 5/8" long
deep to be about equal with the thickness of the insulated glass panel. I was hoping your experts would know what Crestline used for this window and vintage. Crestline does not have the part or much else to help. They refered me to you. Your #55-057 looks like what I would expect. If I have to, I could pry out a short length of the existing bead to see exactly what it looks like and measure. Please advise.
Thank You, Bob
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Yes, please take a small sample off and show us its profile. We will only be able to recommend a match if we can see its shape. Please also tell me its dimensions. Thanks!
A handy person from Bloomington, MN says:

Hi Paul,
Please look at new images. I took the plunge and got the Gazing bead and glass out of the sash. Pictures show the bead and sash. Diagrame show profile detail and measurements. Do you have this or an altrnative that would work. Where else to look?

Thanks Bob
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Do you think our 55-175 could fit in your sash?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.