SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Crestline patio door track

A home owner from Chicago says:
I need to replace my cracked patio door track. The rail seems to be made out of metal, but the bottom track is plastic. My issue with the replacement parts on your site is the fact that my track also seems to have weatherstripping right next to the track. Should I still slip your part #80-102 to my current track?
User submitted a photo of a patio door track
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I can't make out the photo you sent us. Could you take some more photos further away, or perhaps at a different angle to help us identify what you could do? Also, is this track for a patio screen door or a sliding glass door?
A home owner from Bridgeview says:
Sorry. Here is another picture. Although this is showing the track on a glass sliding door, not the broken part.
User submitted a photo of a patio door track
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you. If this is for a sliding glass door, then I believe you can use our 80-102 cover, yes, but it's hard to tell without knowing more detailed dimensions. Check them out below and see if this can fit over that rail.
Dimensions of 80-102 Track Cover
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)