SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Crestline sash locks

A quick learner from Colorado Springs says:
I have been directed to you by Crestline for a year 2000 Crestline Casement window lock replacement. I can email pictures of the lock if needed. The following number is stamped on the tan part of the lock: 45189 6 The following part number on the galvanized or silver part of the lock is: 21328 Please let me know how I can acquire one of these locks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! Pictures would be a huge help. You can actually upload them right to this page, which would be the easiest and most direct method. I would also like you to give me your measurements, including the distance between the installation holes (if it has them). Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not their edges. Let me know!
A contractor from Colorado Springs, CO says:
I am forwarding pictures as requested. I only have pictures of the back of the lock, one is intact and functioning, the other you can see the plastic insert piece is broken causing the lock to not function.

Thanks,
Gary
User submitted photo of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks, Gary. I think we can help, yes, though it's hard to tell while only seeing it from the back. Start by looking at our 38-144, this appears similar. Let me know how well it matches.
A contractor from Colorado Springs, CO says:
That looks like the one in bronze, thanks very much.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)