SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Crestline sliding door lock set with handle

A handy person from Lerna, IL says:
C16093X2703M SNE 1GCC CBA IGMAC WI Trying to replace entire handle and lock assembly on sliding patio door. Is this part available?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I wasn't able to match that code to anything. Could you show us a few pictures of the hardware in question? That will allow us to find a good match.
A quick learner from Lerna, IL says:
We don't have the part. Someone replaced the lock/handle assembly with one made by Anderson Co and it doesn't fit or work correctly...those numbers were ink stamped or embossed between the two panes of glass on the door. We were told it is a Crestline door....1993 model.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
In that case, look at our 82-069 handle set, 82-218 mortise lock, and 89-021D keeper. This hardware has been used in Crestline doors in the past. I cannot guarantee that they will work for you, however. I highly recommend that you carefully go over the pictures and dimensions for each suggestion and see how well our specs match up to the space available on your door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)