A contractor from Bethlehem , pa says:
90-264 is the sash latch I need
but the my keeper is different then your 90-263
Mine mounts from the top just like the latch

I'll be needing a few of each

Feel free to email me
Thanks
Bruce
User subitted picture of window lock and keeper by Crystal Windows.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, Bruce, and for the pictures! If at all possible, could you please confirm the distance between the installation hole centers? Are they 2-1/16" apart? Also, what is the distance between an installation hole center and the back of the lock; that is, the side of the lock closest to the keeper?
A home owner from Wilkes Barre, PA says:
I have the same lock & keeper as Bruce. The 90-263 keeper on my windows do not resemble those shown on the the website. My keeper is just like Bruce's.

The keeper is the big problem - the latches seem to be okay but the keepers are breaking

What do I need to order to get the proper keeper?

Ron
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Please take a look at our 90-177 Window Lock Keeper. This face mount keeper fits well with the 90-264, sash lock.
Do you think you can use this as a replacement?
A home owner from Wilkes Barre, PA says:
I think most of my problems are with the keeper but I was looking around the website and noticed that you had the 90-177 keeper matched with the 90-077A lock

The windows are installed at my hunting camp which is a couple hours away and I'm not sure if I need just the keeper or if I need a lock or two also.

I'm sure these keepers will continue to break and perhaps some locks as well so I wanted to order some spares for when I have one break. That way I don't have to keep ordering them in the future.

Will the 90-077A work with my windows. Centerline to centerline of my present lock screw holes is 2 1/16 and the holes are 7/16" down from the top of the lock. If the 90-177 keepers will work with my present lock (which I believe they will) and the 90-077-A I could order a couple of those locks and perhaps 8 of the 90-177 keepers.

Let me know and I'll have at ordering them

Ron
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The dimensions for your hardware certainly match up to the 90-077A lock, and the 90-077A does indeed work with the 90-177 keeper. Of course, I can't say if the 90-077A is an exact match for your hardware, but since the dimensions match so well they are definitely worth considering.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)