DImensions needed for 23-075, Mirror Door Roller Assembly, T Slot Tab, 1-1/4" Nylon

A quick learner from Los Angeles, CA says:
RE: part number 23-075. I measured the width of the tab as 3/8. Your diagram has the measurement as 1/4. All other dimensions are the same as my measurements. I'm measuring tip to tip of the tab. But the neck of the tab is 1/4 are your pictured measurement lines accurate? I need 10-14 of these and want to order the right model.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
You're right, I just went back and measured the tab and got a similar measurement. I actually got 13/32", but that's only a hair over 3/8". I think it could work for you.

I will let our photo team know and they will fix our site measurements asap. Thanks for catching that!
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
Sliding closet mirror door rollers and tracks
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.