SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

DNS Industries 11 Inside Pull 1400 Series and bottom rollers

A handy person from Seffner, FL says:
Our home was built in 1986 with several large patio sliding doors. An internal piece inside the referenced subject broke whereby the sliding lock mechanizem will not slide up.

Attached are two pictures with the assembly apart, internal view and external view.

This particuliar door is used frequently on a daily basis while other doors are seldom if ever used, so I swapped out a "good" assembly to hold us for the time being until a replacement can be found. I used some glue to hold the broken piece in place so at least the door will remained locked.

We also are in need of replacement bottom rollers for this door. The dimentions are 57" x 75" glass section, not outside frame. Thanks so much for your help.
A customer submitted image of their sliding patio door handles.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon and thank you for posting! I think you might want to consider our 82-008 Daryl Patio Sliding Door Handle. This appears similar to your own.

I'm not so sure about the roller, however. Could I see a few pictures of it removed from the door? That would help us find a replacement. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)