DNS Industries 16 Standard Internal Latch Patio Door Set

A quick learner from Orlando says:
Hello,
I need to know what would be the equivalent of the subject part? My door is 1 1/4 inches thick and the distance between both mounting screws is about 7 inches.

Thanks for your help,
John
User submitted a photo of a patio door handle.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hey, John. This handle set looks a lot like our 82-002. Compare it to your own hardware and let me know if you agree. Double check to see if the hole spacing isn't more like 6-5/8". Remember to measure from hole-center to hole-center.

Your pull looks to be in good condition, so you should be able to re-use that.
A quick learner from Orlando says:
Hi Tom,

The measurement is correct 6- 5/8". Thanks for your help!

John
A quick learner from 78596 says:
I believe i have a model 82-002, i need to replace it, but I need one with a keyed lock.
Please help
thanks
Mark
Profile picture of Tom

Hello, Mark. We sell the 82-002K, which is a keyed version of the 82-002. I believe this is exactly what you're looking for.

A handy person from CA says:
I bought a mechanism similar to this to replace my old one that fell apart, but when I went to install it the sliding portion of the latch was inverted from what I had. Can you show me a picture of the inside of the 82-002K - specifically which way the latch is arranged.

Thanks.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20231208_101357.jpg
Profile picture of Tom

Sure, you can see an interior shot of the 82-002K below. Looking at your photos, it looks like the latch on ours would be far too low for it to align with your original. You may want to consider our 82-008 instead; I'll also share an interior shot of that product.

Alternate view of 82-002
Alternate view of 82-002

Alternate view of 82-008
Alternate view of 82-008

How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
How to replace a sliding glass door handle set
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
How to install the 82-002K sliding door handle key plug
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.