DR05-1510

A home owner from Covina ca says:
Help me identify this part. Where do i get a replacement. Keep the burglars out
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Please look at our 82-238 mortise lock and 82-080 handle set. I believe these are the parts you are looking for.
A home owner from California says:
I have a sliding door handle that broke. It's got the same number, DR05-1510. If the handle is the only thing that broke, do I need the mortise set as well or will the old mortise set work?

Thanks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! As long as your old mortise is still in good condition then it should be reusable without issue.

A quick learner from Usa says:
Do you sell the mounting plates seperately?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We sell the 82-108 mounting plate separately, yes. However keep in mind that this is only designed to work on a handle set like our 82-080. If your handle set is older, then it may be a different size, which means our 82-108 won't work. Make sure to review our dimensions before yo purchase anything.

Dimensions for 82-108
Dimensions for 82-108

Dimensions for 82-108
Dimensions for 82-108

How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.