SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

DRESSER - ball bearing monorail slide

A home owner from Phoenix, Az. says:
Hi I need to order slides that will work as replacements for this dresser drawer setup, see attached photos.

I'll need 2. Please match and price. Thank You.

C.Pace
User submitted photos of drawer tracks.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. I don't think we have this exact track, but check out our 32-063 and see if you think this could be used as a substitute. This is a very versatile and easy-to-use track that can be used in a wide variety of drawers.
A home owner from Phoenix, Az says:
Is the metal ball bearing track I have not made anymore? it seems pretty simple.

regarding 32-063 Does the v-shape section mount to the bottom of the drawer? I don't get how the flat bottom of my drawer would accept the 90 degree bent up edges of the v-style design.
Profile picture of Tom
The white plastic triangular piece would go on the bottom of the drawer, and its lip would go over the edge. You may have to cut a bit of the wood away for it to fit.
A home owner says:
Does the white plastic triangular piece adjust/extend to fit the depth of a drawer? Please use pic #2 as an example. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
The triangular piece does not extend for the full width of the drawer, but it shouldn't have to. This is what makes enables this track kit to work with so many different types of drawer. Now, I can't guarantee that it will work for you, of course, but I think it is the best solution we can offer.
A home owner says:

Last Question, please verify exactly how the plastic guide mounts to the flat drawer bottom:

If the back of the drawer fits on the back part of the plastic guide, what does the the front part of the plastic guide fit into?

If there are other parts not showing, please refer to them. Thanks

Profile picture of Tom
The front of the guide doesn't fit on anything specifically, the whole guide just cradles the drawer. You can see more complete dimensions by looking at our 32-120, which is the product code for the guide by itself.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)