Dark bronze 11" casement arm

A quick learner from Rhode Island says:
I am looking for cranks that are similar to your item 39-028, but with an arm length of 11" instead of the 9 1/2". If you can locate, I will need both a left and right in the Dark Bronze color.
The 11" is measured from the same point as in your picture.
Question: if you do not have an 11", would a 9 1/2 work ok, but just not open all the way?
Or, would the 13" arm give me full range, and would I have to move the track?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
You might have an older operator. I'm not sure you can use the 13-1/2" long arm, since it might prevent you from closing your window all the way. You might be better off with the 9-1/2" instead. The shorter arm might not open as far as your 11", but it's better that a window not open as much than not close as much. See what you think.
A home owner from Warwick ri says:
Thanks for your response, I have purchased the 9 1/2 version.
I want to thank both you and Steve for your guidance, and to Swisscom for the quick response and professional handling of my request.

Mike
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It was our pleasure, Mike. Please let us know if you ever need anything else!
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.