SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Daryl Patiorama door handle?

A home owner from Miami, Fl says:
I need to replace the latch for a Daryl Patiorama 300 series. Your item 82-008 would seem to work, except that in the existing one the holes line up with the handles at 6 7/8" apart---instead of 6 5/8". Any suggestions??? I would consider purchasing your handles with 6 5/8" set up, but what could I purchase to cover the keeper part on the other door? Do you have 7 3/8" casings--both for the outside and the inside, just to cover the keeper? Thank you for your possible help, Ricardo
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I have replaced the Daryl PR-300 handle using the 82-008 lock set before. We do not carry a plate like you describe, but you can simply use another 82-008. If you need an interior pull, see our 88-001, 88-002 or 88-009. Take a look and compare.
A handy person from Chicago Ill says:
To whom it may concern.

the part I need appears exactly like part # 88-002.
The exception appears to be the installation holes

p# 88-002 6 5/8"

my part appears to be 7"( Daryl Rama 300 )

Can you help me?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. We may be able to find this, but can you confirm the hole spacing? I haven't been able to find one with a 7" spacing. Make sure to measure from the center of each hole, not the edges. I am thinking it may be more like 6-7/8".
A quick learner from Chicago says:
Thank you Tom for your response regarding Daryl Patio Rama300 pull handle.
You seem to think the hole spacing maybe 6 7/8". You are probably correct
Can you find one with 6 7/8" spacing? If so I would like to purchase it.

Please advise
Profile picture of Tom
Okay, great. We are currently working on bringing in a pull handle with a 6-7/8" hole spacing. I will let you know as soon as it becomes available!
A quick learner from Chicago Ill says:

Okay Tom,
That sounds encouraging.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Thank you.
Profile picture of Tom
Hi Leonard, Please see newly added SWISCO product code 88-015. This is a door pull with installation holes that measure 6-7/8" on centers.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)