SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Replacement parts for my Del Mar Toronto windows

A home owner from Long Island says:
Looking to locate and order these replacement parts. Please let me know if you have them available.
A customer submitted photo of various window parts.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! For the bottom image, please see our 38-090 SilverLine Casement locking handle. For the clip in the first picture, I believe it may be part of our 36-013-10 2-bar hinge set. Take a look and see what you think.

As for the operator, can you please remove it from the window and take a few pictures of it separately? We need to see the arm in order to identify it.
A home owner from Long Island says:
Hope these images can help. The last picture is from the top of the window. I just need the little price in the corner. Please let me know if that can be purchased separately. Thanks for all your help.
A customer submitted photo of a window operator and hinge.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the images! For the operator, please look at our 39-318 and compare its dimensions to your own hardware. Do you think this might match? Let me know.

As for the top hinge, you will have to replace the entire hinge. Again, please see our 36-013-10. We do not sell the smaller individual parts of this hinge separately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)