SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Deli drawer roller wheel

A quick learner from New Hampshire says:
Hi,
I need (2) nylon/plastic wheels for deli drawer. The fridge manufacturer does NOT sell these separately. So fridge brand, etc. is irrelevant. But somebody out there must make/sell them. See photo attached.
The wheels are 1.1 OD, 0.42" wide, and the wire drawer that rolls in them is 1/4". The depth of the slot os 0.21"

I don't think that the wheel diameter and width are critical - meaning, that a 1" wheel that handles 1/4" wire rack would work.

Do you have anything like this?
User submitted a photo of a drawer roller.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
The only wheel that comes to mind is for patio doors and is metal. See our 81-234. If you also need fasteners, see our 81-310. This wheel is 1" diameter and takes a 1/4" patio door track. I don't know if it will work for you, but see what you think. Honestly, you might want to consider ordering the track kit from the refrigerator manufacturer.
A quick learner says:
Because they don't sell just the rail I would need to buy the entire shelf unit for $500. For that much, I'll live without a deli drawer.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Yikes! That is a bit steep, to say the least. I'm sorry we can't offer a better substitute. Do you think the 81-234 could work by any chance?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)