SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Delmar Toronto replacement parts for vinyl window

A contractor from Connecticut says:
I am trying to locate replacement parts. The windows are white vinyl casement, the operator arm has the name Wright on it,operators are functional and fine, however there is a bottom glide and top glide with Delmar Toronto on it. I need the bottom arm with Delmar labelled on it, They are left and right and have a black plastic end cap. The Bar is 5 1/4" and the glide is 9 3/4" long.If you can help I will also be ordering part # 38-090 from you nad have placed previous orders.
Customer image of their Delmar Toronto parts.
Here are some pics of the parts labelled Delmar Toronto, PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THAT THE PART OF CONCERN IS THE BOTTOM ARM AND NOT THE TOP ARM/OPERATOR (which works fine and is labelled Wright).

The part is on the Sill is, 9 3/4" long with a black plastic end cap probably for right or lrft install. The pivot point also has a bracket w/ a hole labelled L or R, the arm is around 5 1/4" long

Thanks for your help, Mark
Profile picture of Paul Sr.
Paul Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It is hard to see in the picture, but it does look a bit like the 36-013-10 two bar hinge. Take a look at that product and see if you think that would work.
can you tell me the length of the bar that does not show a dimension line, Thanks
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
The bar that does not show a dimension online measures 5 1/4" in length.
Thank you and the parts have been ordered
A home owner from Palm Coast, Fl says:
What this person needs is what I need (5 1/4" length, but, as pictured here (mine looks identically rusted!), the bottom "arm" does NOT connect to the top, hinged arm. It only connects at one end from the black plastic "cap" (which is just under 3 inches) long between the 2 screws. The other end connects to the underneath of the window itself. Thanks for any help you can give.
Profile picture of Mike
We suggested the 36-013-10 two bar hinge to the previous poster. However we have no received any feedback in regards to their replacement.
This part did solve my issue and fit correctly thanks to the help from Swisco
I will post new pics of the bar hinge and the black plastic part it connects to that also broke tomorrow but it is a single bar hinge 5 1/4 in length, not a tw0-bar hinge as you suggest. The black plastic part has 3 holes in it.
It appears to be called a sash control device in pics of similar items but I don't see one anywhere quite like this. You do carry the exact locks I need for these windows.
Profile picture of Mike
It appears the 36-013-10 2-Bar Hinge Set, 10" SS did indeed work as a replacement for the previous poster.
A quick learner from massachusetts says:
i have the same problem with this part marked as delmar toronto. All rusted up!!
A home owner from Jefferson City, Missouri says:
Ok so I have this some window, but my problem is the window crank assembly is stripped out on the inside. Can't open or close the window.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 39-013 and 39-014 Window Operators.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)