Depth dimension of your & 89-021D

A home owner from USA says:
Is the depth dimension of your 89-021 the same as the steel version, 89-021D, which is 7/16" ?

The reason I'm asking is I need to replace a Weathershield sliding glass door "Recessed Lock Raised Jam Keeper" part # 972496 (This is not the actual part number off the piece, it's a number I got from the Weathershield website parts listing). My part looks pretty much identical to your 89-021D, has the same dimensions of 4 1/4" x 5/8" x 7/16", and it's most likely diecast aluminum or pot metal. I would like to replace it with the steel version, so hopefully the 89-021 depth dimension is the same.

Thanks for the help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. Yes, the 89-021 and 89-021D both have the same depth.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.