Deteriorated T-slot foam filled, Bulb, window weatherstrip replacement

A professional from Duluth, GA (30096) says:
Dimensions are approx. due to the condition of the samples.
total width 7/8" but could be slightly less
bulb size 3/8"
slot T width 3/16" (measured)
space between bulb and T- 3/16
I would presume there is some shrinkage of the Vinyl due to age, nearly 17 years, and my only concern would be the size of the T slot of the Aluminum Window which measures just a bit over 3/16"
I wish to repair 10 or 12- 32" windows. Would expect to buy 5-12' strips to have some left over. Thanks, Russ
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Welcome to SWISCO, Russ. The measurements help, but is it possible for you to send us a photo of the end profile of your weatherstripping? If you can do that, we can make a much better attempt at identifying your part.
A professional from Georgia says:
Sure, here you go.
Deteriorated T-slot foam filled, Bulb, window weatherstrip replacement
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for the detailed photo. Our 58-183 T-slot foam weatherstripping looks like it could be a good match. Your dimensions match up to what we have as well as the style of it. Take a look at it and get back to us with some thoughts.
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.