SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Diamond Rehau Casement Windows - weather stripping needed!

A home owner from Philly says:
I desperately need to replace the weather stripping in my casement windows. I was out re-caulking and I found mud wasps in the tracks. Closer look showed me the weather stripping does not go all the way around to the edges so the little buggers can get in! Guess they didn't have enough or it was popping out and the last owners just cut off what was falling out? Found no markings whatsoever but this worn label on one casement.

Looks like the Company was Diamond - which Google tells me is not in my part of the country. Also says Rehau which is an European company. Clearly, the previous owners used a smaller reseller that did the install. Can't find any weatherstripping around here that I can use in any store. Do you have something that may work?

Thank You!
User submitted photos of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Looking at your photos, there appears to be a groove on the white frame where this weather stripping attaches. I can't be totally sure, but take a look at some example I have come up with that might work for you. See our 59-050, 58-179, 58-135, and 58-185. What do you think? Could these fit in that groove?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)