Dimension not noted.

A handy person from Virginia says:
In product 32-101 the flange on hinge with three screw holes is 1-1/2" wide by what? That part on my hinge has the dimension of 1-1/2" wide by 1-7/16" long. Are the dimensions on 32-101 the same? What is the difference?
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I measured the end of the flat edge of the hinge where the three hole are located to the center of the hole on the part that attaches to the cabinet. That measurement came to 1-7/16". The flat part of hinge with the three holes is 1-1/2" x 1-1/4". After the holiday we will update the measurements on the store page. I hope this helps!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.