SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Dimensions of 39-031

A home owner from USA says:
I am interested in purchasing 3 of the 39-031/39-032 replacement parts for my home windows. However, I would like to confirm the dimensions before I do order and even before I take out the old part out of my window sills. In the picture shown on page:

I only see two measurements one on the short arm, and one on the longer arm. However, the measurement shown for the longer arm combines the length of the arm with part of the length of base. Since my old parts are still in place, I can't extend the long arm as shown in the picture to confirm the size. Is it possible for you to give me a few more measurements for my peace of mind. In particular, it would be helpful to get:

1. the length of the longer arm by itself only (from its joint to its end)
2. the dimensions (length and width) of the base itself

If you have a picture with more dimensions identified, that would be perfect.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The length of the long arm from the tip to the beginning of the elbow is 8-7/8". The base of the operator is 4-15/16" X 2-1/8". I hope this helps you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)