Do I have Better-Bilt window latches?

A home owner from USA says:
In my picture titled "two pieces" you can see the two different window latches I have in my house. Most of the broken ones look like the right window latch. I took pictures of both.

To me the right latch looks like Better Built Window Latch Pair product number 26-295 and the left latch looks like product code 26-333. The measurements on both latches are identical to your specs in your catalog, 15/16 inches x 1 5/16 inches for the solid square and almost 11/16 wide for the pull.

I don't know the brand of my windows and there are no markings. My house was built in the 80s. Which part do you think I should purchase? I greatly appreciate your help,
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Yes, these do look like Better-Bilt windows. I kind of think you might be right about having both types, but it's hard to be sure. The sun bleached latch looks like it could be the 26-333 and the one that is black on the bottom looks like the 26-295. I wonder if Better-Bilt ran out of the one latch and started using the other. It's happened before! Either way, I think it might be a good idea to stick with what you have, unless you're willing to experiment switching them around to confirm they're interchangeable.
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
Styles of Tilt Window Latches
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.