SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Do I have a Series 380 channel balance?

A quick learner from bluffton sc says:
believe I have a 33" 380 series. Faint tamp of 32-2 BSI. See enclosed pics.
A customer submitted photo of channel balance attachments.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Actually, I think you should double check your bottom shoe. Please take a look at our 15-004 and 15-005 channel balance shoes, and note their depths. As you can see, they are 1-3/32" deep and 1" deep, respectively. Which one more closely matches your own bottom attachment?
A quick learner from bluffton sc says:
I assume the picture on the left is the bottom shoe? If that is the case, mine measures 1-1/4" in length, not including the "horns" inside the balance itself. The picture on the right measures right around 1-3/32" in depth. Does that help narrow it down?

Thanks much!

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
The picture on the right is your bottom shoe, as you can see compared to our 15-004 and 15-005. At 1-3/32" in depth, it appears to be our 15-004. In that case, I recommend that you look at our S385-33 channel balance with a 3220 stamp. Let me know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)