Do I have the 82-400?

A quick learner from Centennial Colorado says:
I need to replace two of my Patio Door hardware. The house was built in 1987 by Designer Homes who are no longer in business. When I look at the 82-400, The measurements seem to match up. Please look at my pictures and let me know if I am on the right track? As you will see in image 0373 it says The Atrium Lock

Thank you for your time.

Alan
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, Alan. I agree with you: our 82-400 Brass Atrium Door Lever Lockset appears to be a good match.
A home owner from Dallas, TX says:
Reference the pictures above, I believe the 82400 will work to replace my broken entry set.
One question though. As in the first and second pictures above, the width of the wood panel is 3 inches with the lock screws exactly centersd at 1 1/2 inches.
I believe they call this dimension "back set", which is not listed in your diagrams.

Can you confirm the 82400 will work for this depth or 'back set'?.

Thanks
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Ours is actually more like 1-3/4". Do you think you could still get it to work?
A home owner from Dallas, TX says:
Sorry for the slow reply.
My interest is in the lock itself. The inside face plate has small diffences in dimensions but the lock itslef and its plate look good.
Worst case, I can use my exsiting face plates.

Thank you for your help.
How to maintain a sliding glass door
How to maintain a sliding glass door
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.