SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Do you carry the parts I took pictures of please?

A home owner from USA says:
Hello. Can u tell me if you carry the parts I took pictures of please? Thank you
User submitted photos of patio door hardware.
mi mildoor miller Industries Inc. miami, florida 33169
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter. I recognize this handle. Unfortunately, it is discontinued and no longer available. You may be able to use the 82-008 as a substitute, but I do not know for a fact that it will work. I am sorry we cannot be of more help.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I have an update for this discussion! We recently found something that may be a better match than the 82-008. We now recommend our 82-076 Flush Mount Patio Door Handle Set.
A quick learner from Palm beach Gardens FL says:
You guys have been a life saver for me in the past and I'm hoping you can be one more time. I have the same manufacturers sliding door that's in this post and am trying to find replacement tracks as mine have corroded away. Any leads would be greatly appreciated.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
I'm glad we were able to help you out! We actually don't have a complete replacement track for your Miller patio door, however we do carry track covers like the 80-100 or 80-102. These can help cover any bends or chips and let your door roll smoothly. See the video below.
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Unfortunately, we do not have a complete replacement track for your Miller patio door. However we do carry the track covers like the 80-100 and 80-102. And we also carry a track the 80-105. Take a look to see if you can adapt these to your door.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)