SWISCO - The Replacement Hardware Authority

Do you have 58-127 but with a 1/8" base

A home owner from South Carolina says:
I need item 58-127 but I need a 1/8" base as opposed to the 3/16" shown on your website. In essence I need 1/8" by 1/4". You have great customer service on the telephone (Tim). I need about 150'.
Thank you,
George
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
Hey, George, thanks for posting on the Discussion board. Are you sure your wool pile backing is 1/8"? That is not very common at all and to be honest I'm not sure if we could get something like that. Is it possible yours has just worn down with age and use? Could we perhaps see a couple pictures of a sample removed from the window? Maybe I can find something if I can eyeball it. Let me know!
A home owner from Beaufort South Carolina says:
Your picture of 58-127 is exactly what I need. Mine fits into a channel exactly 1/8" wide so I cannot use 3/16" and the "fuzz" sticks out 1/4".
Looks like I'll have to innovate somehow. Thanks for your reply.
George
Profile picture of Dave
Dave from SWISCO responded:
How about our 58-026? This has an adhesive backing, so it just sticks on the window without having to fit in the slot.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)