Do you have replacement? Window Balance

A quick learner from Redding, CA says:
The metal portion is 26 inches. It seems that one end of the cord is loose at the top and must be inserted into the window frame where the hole is, and then manually pulled down and secured at the top by the pullout clip? Then the window is replaced over the balances?

Thank you.
Bob
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for contacting us. We believe you may need our S385-26 channel balance. The stamp option you would use for your 25 4 stamp would be our 2540. Take a look and get back to us with some thoughts.
A quick learner from Redding, CA says:
Thanks!
I'm sending a pic of the plastic stops in the channels of the windows themselves. Do you carry replacements for them too?
When you reply, I'll be able to order what I want in one order.
Thanks again.
guide
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
We sure do! These are known as top sash guides. At first glance, yours look like our 18-008, but look it over and see how well our measurements match up.
How to Repair a Jammed Window
How to Repair a Jammed Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
How to Replace a Top Sash Guide [1080p]
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
How to Replace a Non-Tilt Channel Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
How to Identify Replacement Channel Balances
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
How to replace a non-tilt channel balance
GUIDE
READ >
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
Choosing a Non-tilt Channel Balance: What Will We Need?
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.