Do you have these replacement parts

A landlord from montreal says:
d
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I think your question got cut off. Are you looking to replace the pictured hardware? Looks like you have a vinyl window that tilts out for cleaning the glass. I see two different kind of pivot shoes: one resembles our 15-015 and the other resembles our 15-210. Are these in the same window? If so, they should be the same, so I don't know why you have two different kinds. If I had to bet on it then I'd say that the 15-015 might be the original one that came with the window.

You also show the 26-040 tilt bar in the first photos. I also see what might be a 26-139 Single Hole Aligner. I don't know if you need to replace that, as it is not that crucial to the operation of the window, but look it over just in case.
A quick learner from montreal says:
Those are exactly what i have. My windows refuse to stay up anymore and i must constantly keep them locked as to not smash down. yes my windows seem to be a mish mash of parts
some of the pivot shoes have broken as you can see in the photo above and they are both in the same window.
I want to fix all the pivot shoes and pivot bars as some of them have broken off and absolutely nothing holding the window.

Let me know which standard model I should go with to make these all the same please.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Well, I still think the 15-015 looks like the shoe in the left picture and I think it's the one you should stick with. The shoe in the right picture is traditionally used with coil balances, not the spiral balances you have. You are going to have to carefully compare the dimensions of the 15-015 to your own shoe to make sure they match, but that's the one I'm leaning towards. If their dimensions don't match, let me know and we can work from there.

Also, droopy windows is a problem with the balances, not the shoes. Best case scenario is, you just have to adjust them. Worst case scenario is they have to be replaced entirely. Check out the guide below on how to adjust spiral balances. Hopefully that's all you need to do.
A quick learner says:
They're beyond droopy Dave
They go completely down because the pivot bats and blocks have snapped off
Right now I have one window that has no pivot bars or blocks because they broke on both sides
I will attempt to measure and get back to you
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.